Tuesday, December 25, 2007

xmas

Life as usual in Bangalore, except Charles has the day off. We had lunch at Kamat - I had dosa and filter coffee and naan. I read the New Yorker my parents sent - thank you! I felt so up to date reading the Dec 25 2007 issue - I am reading it cover to cover. Just finished the Carver story. So nice to have time to actually read the New Yorker, even if it is much more expensive to get them.


Drinking elephant brand Ginger Beer which I really like - we had it in Sri Lanka and then saw it in the store here. I am thinking about checking out a new grocery store that I haven't been to - Spar. Will report back. With the ginger beer I am having cheese and crackers! havarti and cheddar. woo. while we wait for the Chimay beer to be delivered (I'll come in the morning, I'll be there in the afternoon, I'll be there by 7 pm, before 7:30 pm and woohooo he just arrived 8:14 pm)

And my friend Eric arrives tomorrow.

oh except we did hear LOTS of fireworks last night, probably around midnight.

Also coming up in January the Intl Film Festival in Bangalore. yay.

No comments: