Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dentist

I went to a fantastic dentist today. He is so great, the superstar of dentist. I had tried to get this problem fixed twice in the US and once at RV dental college and none of those worked. He said, ok let's try a crown instead. His name is Dr. Jagdish Rohira.

http://www.drjagdishrohira.com/

His phone number is 91 80 2361 3286

This morning I had a dentist name and no phone number and both Just Dial and the internet failed to come up with the number. Then I had six other numbers for different dentists and all the numbers said "call failed" over and over again. I feel like I can't dial a phone here. One number said, please try at another time. It was very frustrating. But then I called Dr. Rohira - he could see me right away, he was very easy to talk to, I felt safe, everything was SUPER clean. And he can get my permanent crown on the one day I have between Andamans and Hyderabad. I was SO thankful. And a crown here is about US $200, and in the US a crown will run around $800 _after insurance_. He was so gentle, and you can just tell he has heaps of experience, great touch, great bedside manner. Plus chatted about other things. so relieved.

No comments: